MEMBER ASSOCIATE AGREEMENT
Welcome to the FarmGreat.org website (the "Site"). These terms & conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by FarmGreat West Africa LLC. For the purposes of this website, "seller", "we", "us" and "our" all refer FarmGreat.org
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification. You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. Please note that other portions of this website may contain additional and/or different terms and conditions of use. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Violation of any of the provisions of this agreement may result in the suspension or termination of your Associate account including forfeiture of pending or future commissions and benefits. FarmGreat also reserves the right to take legal action against any Associate found violating the provisions in this agreement.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the FarmGreat West Africa LLC./ FarmGreat business. Its potential earnings are based on actual sales. All references to income or earning potentials are for explanation and illustration purposes only. They should not be construed as average or typical earnings. FarmGreat does not warrant, guarantee or assure that any level of income or earnings will be attained by every FarmGreat associate. Even though the outlined benefits and earnings in FarmGreat Associate Reward Plan page are feasibly attainable and many associates have written their own fat checks in terms of earnings, we may not assure you that you will earn same.
Income projections in farmgreat.com do not purport this business as a “get rich quick scheme” neither are they to be interpreted as a guarantee of earnings. Earning potential and rank of success in FarmGreat business depend on the time you devote to your business, how much you explore the training programs, strategies, tools and resources available in your back office, your computer knowledge, expertise, and various skills.
FarmGreat reserves the right to amend this agreement as needed from time to time, and Associate agrees that any such amendment will apply to Associate. The continuation of Associate active status or Associates acceptance of income or bonuses shall constitute Associates acceptance of any and all amendments.
1. Associate agrees that FarmGreat Associate is an independent Associate and not an employee, agent, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of FarmGreat. Associate may not portray him or herself as an employee or owner of FarmGreat corporate, or FarmGreat business Center. Associate further agrees not to incur any debt, expense, obligation on behalf of, for, or in the name of FarmGreat.
2. Associate must be of the age of maturity in his/her state or country.
3. All Associate Accounts are subject to review and approval by FarmGreat after sign-up.
4. Becoming FarmGreat career staff is absolutely free. Upon approval of application, successful interview and completion of career staff / trainers training courses, FarmGreat career staff is issued an employment appointment letter. Payoff and welfare packages of FarmGreat career staff are based on grades and key job descriptions as will be specified in FarmGreat career staff appointment letter. FarmGreat career staff terms and conditions are specified in FarmGreat employment form, which will be given to (and filled by) FarmGreat career staff upon approval of application and successful interview.
Confidential FarmGreat career staff shall on no account enrol as FarmGreat member associate. However, FarmGreat trainers’ staff may receive FarmGreat free account or enrol as FarmGreat member associate by purchasing FarmGreat products. In whichever case,every FarmGreat member associate is bound by all FarmGreat Terms and Conditions.
5. Associate agrees to receive FarmGreat e-mail, including but not restricted to sales reports, training, newsletters, plus messages from Associate’s Sponsor, Co-Sponsor, or Team Leader(s).
6. Lawful Purposes Only
This Site and Mobile App may only be used for lawful purposes and may not be used in any way to harm another person. You may not use the Site, or Mobile App in violation of FarmGreat Independent Associate Policies and Procedures. You may not falsely advertise, make inappropriate claims, provide obscenity, or create spam using the Site or Mobile App in any way. Spam includes 1) sending unsolicited e-mail messages or web addresses to online users, 2) posting messages that contain the Site or Mobile App address in newsgroups that are unrelated to our products and services, or 3) creating false advertising. You may not gain any illegal or unauthorized access to information or other computers or networks from the Site or Mobile App. You may not assist or permit any person to engage in any named violations.
7. Terms of Sale
These terms apply to you and your purchase of any products through our Site or Mobile App(s). These terms are subject to change without prior written notice at any time in our sole discretion. By placing an order for products through the Site or Mobile App, you agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions in effect at the time of such order.
A. Your Account
When you make a purchase from the Site or Mobile App, you may create, or may have already created, an account as part of the process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and restricting access to your password and account. You further agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and activities that occur under your account.
B. Acceptance of Order
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete your order. Once a properly completed order is received, authorization of your form of payment is received and we have accepted your order, we will promptly place your order in line for shipment.
All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
D. Payment Terms
By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes,shipping and handling) from your E-Wallet. If your E-Wallet is not funded as a result of unverified card, is invalid, or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically. Member Associate can fund his E-Wallet through credit cards and other of payment methods, refer to Payment Options . Check and use payment methods that are available in your country. If a transaction has been declined due to credit issues, ensure all data are correct and resubmit your purchase request. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will be unable to use that card for your transaction and should use another payment card/ methods available or may contact FarmGreat support for assistance. When you successfully made payment through any of the FarmGreat payment option, same amount will be credited to your E-Wallet. Your E-Wallet can be funded either by awarded bonus, earned commissions or direct funding you made through any of the FarmGreat payment option
E. Shipping Terms and Policies
All shipping charges are your responsibility, unless waived by FarmGreat. Shipping charges will be included on your invoice and can be viewed prior to finalizing your order. The shipping charge shown during the checkout process is subject to verification. Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Title to products passes from FarmGreat to you upon delivery.
F. Back Orders
If for some reason an item on your order is temporarily out of stock we will back order that item for you and ship the other merchandise immediately. Items on back order will be charged when the items are actually shipped, along with applicable taxes and shipping charges.
G. Return and Exchange Policies
When you shop with us we want you to be completely satisfied. For a full and detailed explanation of our return and refund policy please see our Return and Refund Policy in the “Knowledge Base” section of your Back Office.
8. Contact information (e-mail address, phone number, address, etc.) will be provided to your FarmGreat Sponsor (typically the person who directly referred you to FarmGreat or whose advertising generated your registration) and your FarmGreat Co-Sponsor (Second Upline). Contact information is not disclosed to any other party.
9. A maximum of ONE FarmGreat account per person is allowed. In addition, each FarmGreat Associate should have his or her own personal access to the Internet via his or her own computer, tablet, or other mobile device.
10. Associate agrees to present the FarmGreat Associate Reward Plan page and FarmGreat products and services as set forth at the official FarmGreat Websites. Associate will make no claims regarding potential income, earnings, products, or services beyond what is stated at the official FarmGreat Websites. Associate further agrees not to reproduce, publish, or post earnings in any form, online or offline, by any means. However, Associate will share his or her testimonies with images of awards received from FarmGreat with friends and in social media. Associate will be restricted from placing fund withdrawal request after one week of achieving award/Gift item and failing to share its testimony. Associate can place fund withdrawal request as soon as he shares pending testimonies.
11. Associate agrees not to publicly disparage FarmGreat, other FarmGreat Associates, FarmGreat products, the FarmGreat compensation plan, FarmGreat employees, or FarmGreat Independent Contractors. Associate understands that disparagement may result in the immediate suspension or termination of Associate account with a cancellation of any pending commissions and benefits. All complaints or concerns should be directed toward FarmGreat corporate offices via FarmGreat Support.
12. Associate agrees that registering new associates through automated machine entry, manual entry, or advancing your associates ranks without their approval is strictly forbidden and is grounds for suspension or termination of your account. Associate further understands that he/she may only log into his/her own individual account. Impersonation and any actions taken under the guise of another associate, including making payments under another associates account, is strictly prohibited.
13. Associate agrees to not utilize SPAM in promoting FarmGreat business. FarmGreat maintains a ZERO tolerance policy towards the sending of SPAM, including, but not limited to, unsolicited commercial E-mail (UCE). This action may result in the immediate suspension or termination of Associate account with a cancellation of and possible forfeiture of any pending commissions and benefits. Associate will also be in violation of the FarmGreat Associate Agreement and subject to legal action and be held liable for any financial loss incurred by FarmGreat.
For the purpose of this agreement SPAM is defined as e-mailing, faxing, or telephoning ANYONE, in bulk or individually, in violation of all anti-spamming and applicable laws or regulations for the country, state, county, and city where the intended recipient resides. The Associate is under obligation to research and comply with all laws concerning unsolicited commercial e-mail. Under United States law, it is unlawful "to use any telephone, facsmile machine, computer, or other device to send an unsolicited advertisement. Electronic mail advertisement means any e-mail message, the principal purpose of which is to promote, directly or indirectly, the sale or other distribution of goods or services to the recipient." (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003).
FarmGreat further defines SPAM as contacting anyone, in bulk or individually, about FarmGreat business, who you do not know or who has not specifically requested the information directly from Associate. The ONLY exceptions to this rule are:
A. Sending E-Prosperity-Cards to your family and friends. There is no limit on number of E-Cards associate can e-mail in a day. However system will restrict associates from sending more than one E-Card within seven days to same friend, prospect or family member. Associate will e-mail at least one E-Prosperity Card every seven days to a prospect, friend, or family member from his marketing tool. Otherwise system will restrict him from placing fund withdrawal request. Associate can place fund withdrawal request as soon as he e-mails E- Card(s) and cover any possible pending period.
B. Mailing to APPROPRIATE OPT-IN mailing lists where the source does the mailing on Associates behalf AND you do not use your FarmGreat replication site URL. However, use extreme caution when choosing an opt-in mailing list company! Using anything but the most reputable sources could generate spam complaints against associate resulting in suspension or termination.
IMPORTANT: As it relates to Associate use of appropriate opt-in mailing lists as described above, Associate understands and acknowledges that it is illegal to forge headers on e-mails and it is illegal to neglect to include a valid functional unsubscribe link along with a valid mailing address in any e-mails sent out. Any Associate found forging headers or not including a valid functional unsubscribe link will be immediately and permanently terminated from FarmGreat. Furthermore, this action may result in the immediate suspension or termination of Associate account with a cancellation of and possible forfeiture of any pending commissions and benefits. Associate will also be in violation of the FarmGreat Associate Agreement and subject to legal action and be held liable for any financial loss incurred by FarmGreat.
C. You may include information on FarmGreat in e-mail Acknowledgement Messages for orders and inquiries that you receive, so long as it is stated up front that you will be sending them an acknowledgement.
14. Associate agrees to provide FarmGreat with a valid e-mail address upon registration. Associate understands that the use of an auto-responder e-mail address is prohibited.
15. Associate is SOLELY responsible for e-mail sent by Associate using Associates own, non- FarmGreat e-mail system. FarmGreat requires all Associates to permanently remove a prospect who complains or requests to be removed from the Associates mailing list or address book. If FarmGreat receives a complaint from the same e-mail address as a previous complaint from an e-mail that was sent more than a week after the original complaint was filed, FarmGreat reserves the right to terminate the offending Associate.
16. Associate is SOLELY responsible for adherence to all provisions in this agreement with respect to e-mail content sent by Associate using FarmGreats Associate mailing system.
17. Associate agrees and accepts the current FarmGreat Compensation Plan (https://FarmGreat.org/compensationplan.aspx) in its entirety. FarmGreat further reserves the right to alter, change, and/or update portions of the FarmGreat compensation plan or the FarmGreat compensation plan in its entirety for any reason at any time without prior notice.
18. FarmGreat Associate Program is a global business service provider. All payments will be made in U.S. dollars. Associate commissions shall normally be paid based on his/her commission collections options. When associate places fund withdrawal request and gets approval, payment is instantly made using commission collections options he/she has chosen. FarmGreat bank processing charges of Associate commission will be subtracted from associate commission. Bank processing charges vary based on the country, amount and commission collections options associate opts for.
19. Under no circumstances may you request or encourage an FarmGreat Associate from another associates team to re-register as an FarmGreat Associate under you. Associates are permitted, however, to interact with each other and share ideas on FarmGreat business online, such as on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
20. Associate is strictly prohibited from soliciting FarmGreat associates for other business opportunities. Although FarmGreat takes no issue with associates being involved with other business opportunities outside of FarmGreat business, associates may not use any FarmGreat resource or tool (i.e. TeamMail, Chart, PSA Mailer, Co-Sponsor Associate Mailer (CSA Mailer), My Best Tips, etc.) to Cross-Solicit/ promote these other business opportunities or for-profit endeavors to other associates.
21. Associate will be issued an "Associate Link," a unique URL which allows FarmGreat to identify visitors from Associate site as originating from Associate. These visitors are tracked with this unique URL, and sales are recorded with the appropriate Associate ID. To receive commissions, Associate must use the provided Associate Link.The URL may be linked to associates E-Prosperity Cards, shared testimonies, banner, image, or text.
22. When promoting FarmGreat, its products/ services, and/or opportunities of its subsidiaries in print, and, digitally, or online, associates must use only official text ads, banners, and other approved advertisements containing links to the Associates assigned unique URL. Redirect URL is permitted to be used in online, digital, and printed advertisements, so long as those redirect URLs go directly to the Associates unique URL assigned to him/her by FarmGreat.
23. Associate is solely responsible for advertising and promoting him/her FarmGreat business URL, and to attract quality prospects and sales.
24. FarmGreat is not responsible for technical problems, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control which may temporarily disrupt or diminish service.
25. FarmGreat will make every reasonable effort to track and pay commissions for all sales that apply to Associate. However, FarmGreat is not responsible for technical problems, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control which may temporarily disrupt or diminish this ability.
26. To protect FarmGreat customer privacy, if deemed necessary, FarmGreat reserves the right to withhold identifying customer contact information from Associate.
27. FarmGreat reserves all rights in or to its trademarks and servicemarks but these may be used by Associate in accordance with this agreement. Associate may in no way display an FarmGreat logo, image, or trademark in a manner that may be distasteful, defame, or misrepresent FarmGreat.
28. Associate shall follow FarmGreat advertising guidelines and agrees not to misrepresent FarmGreat products or services. Associate agrees to use only FarmGreat -approved ads. However, if you are a Team Leader, you may submit your own ads for FarmGreats approval. They must be approved, however, before you can publish them.
29. Associate understands that prohibited sites for advertising FarmGreat products or services include: Websites that promote sexually explicit material or violence; sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, or physical disability; sites that promote illegal activities.
30. Associate may not assign rights or transfer his FarmGreat business account under this Agreement without the prior written consent of FarmGreat. Upon request, FarmGreat will provide Associate with guidelines for the sale, transfer, or assignment of Associates FarmGreat business.
31. FarmGreat shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to this Agreement or program, even if FarmGreat has been advised of the possibility of such damages. FarmGreat aggregate liability arising under or with respect to this agreement or the program shall in no event exceed the total commissions paid or payable by FarmGreat under this agreement.
32. Associate agrees not to present others creative works—in full or in part—as his or her own nor engage in violation of copyright agreements for any reason. Such violations could result in suspension or termination of membership.
33. By submitting Associate tips, Review, Streaming, FarmGreat Forum posts, and any other feedback and content to the FarmGreat Associate Center, FarmGreat Support Desk, or in any direct communication to FarmGreat Corporate offices, which FarmGreat may review and edit, Associate agrees that such content becomes the intellectual property of Fortress Crown Cash Inc. and grants permission to use Associates name, likeness, and all submitted content or comments for training materials, marketing aids, publicity purposes, and any other purpose deemed necessary and desirable by FarmGreat Corporate without further notification, payment of additional consideration or recognition.
34.FarmGreat makes no warranties expressed or implied with regard to Associate Program except as outlined in this Agreement.
35. FarmGreat Associate reserve the right to terminate this agreement (his account) at any time by sending Account Termination request email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The term of this Agreement shall be for a period of one year from the date hereof and shall automatically renew upon each anniversary without further act of the parties unless either party has terminated this Agreement by written notice to the other. If terminated, outstanding commissions and benefits at time of termination shall be forfeited.
36. In the event that a provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
37. Associate understands that he/ she is mandatorily required to make a minimum of one retail sales at his assigned replicating website in every 90 days. If he/ she fails to sell a minimum of one retail sales from his/ her assigned FarmGreat website within any 90 days period, his/ her account will permanently lose their FarmGreat membership account, commissions, bonuses and benefits. Their replicating sites will, however, remain live online and their original FarmGreat sponsors will continue to earn from purchases made from their sites.
38.Growing from one rank to another is absolutely base on the current month Group Qualifying Volume, as per current specification giving at Member Associate Reward Plan page, all benefits and potential commissions are based on the specified terms and conditions giving at Member Associate Reward Plan page
39. Being a sponsor requires being active, engaged, and supportive to those you sponsored. To help ensure this, all sponsors of other associates are required to daily login to their back office, perform their daily, weekly and monthly tasks and earn at least 650 BonusPoints every calendar month. Associate understands that complaints from team members and failure to respond to his/ her team members, i.e. first to third down lines, in a reasonable manner, may attract admin review, query, or sanction.
40. FarmGreat carefully monitors various FarmGreat Associate actions referenced on the BonusPoints Ledger, To-Do List, Scoreboard and other sources for fraud. Violations will result in suspension of commissions and benefits or membership termination.
41. Transferability of FarmGreat Membership: In the event of an Associates death, FarmGreat will keep sending commissions in the method thats been selected on the associates E-Wallet account. For example, if the associate had chosen to have his or her commission mailed by check, the associate’s surviving spouse or other representative must ensure they have the legal right to cash a check made out to the name on the FarmGreat account. However, surviving spouses and representatives can also log onto the associates account and make the necessary adjustments to the account name and information. IMPORTANT: surviving spouses and representatives must have account login information. FarmGreat will not provide that information. Note that, other than this particular exception, logging into any FarmGreat account other than your own is strictly prohibited.
42. Logging into any FarmGreat account other than your own is strictly prohibited.
43. Providing false registration information (for example, entering a U.S. address while actually residing in another country) will result in your account being terminated.
44. Associate agrees not to use or in any way directly or indirectly employ scripts, applications, or other services designed to automate any part of the associates relationship (such as daily actions and other BP accumulating tasks) with FarmGreat, except where expressly stated as permissible by FarmGreat Corporate.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the Fortress Crown Cash Inc/ FarmGreat business. Its potential earnings are based on actual sales. All references to income or earning potentials are for explanation and illustration purposes only. They should not be construed as average or typical earnings. FarmGreat does not warrant, guarantee or assure that any level of income or earnings will be attained by every FarmGreat associate. Even though these outlined benefits and earnings are feasibly attainable and many associates have written their own fat checks in terms of earnings, we may not assure you that you will earn same.
Income projections in FarmGreat.com do not purport this business as a “get rich quick scheme” neither are they to be interpreted as a guarantee of earnings. Earning potential and level of success in FarmGreat business depend on the time you devote to your business, how much you explore the training programs, strategies, tools and resources available in your back office, your computer knowledge, expertise, and various skills.
You expressly agree that use of FarmGreat website is at your sole risk. Neither FarmGreat, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the website, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information, service or merchandise provided through the website.
All products, goods, services or FarmGreat websites are provided on an “AS IS”basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the website.
In no event will FarmGreat, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing FarmGreat product and services, be liable in contract, in tort (including for its own negligence) or under any other legal theory (including strict liability) for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, loss of use or similar economic loss, arising out of the use of or inability to use the website.
You hereby acknowledge that the provisions of this section shall apply to all use of and content on the website. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall FarmGreats total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including its own negligence) or under any other legal theory (including strict liability) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
The above disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of this website, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior (including strict liability), negligence, or under any other cause of action. You specifically acknowledge that FarmGreat is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Any controversy, dispute or claim between FarmGreat and any other party arising out of/or involving any FarmGreat business relationship shall be resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Procedures of the Nigerian Bar Association. This arbitration agreement does not cause waiver or modification of either partys right to legal proceedings in a court residing in the same judicial jurisdiction as stated herein to enforce any unpaid monetary debts by either party, as awarded by the arbitrator following Binding Arbitration. The parties agree to such venue as the forum of choice of the parties.
The arbitrator shall apply substantive and procedural law to the proceeding. The demand for arbitration must be in writing and must be made by the aggrieved party within 90 (ninety) days of the event giving rise to the demand. The arbitration shall take place in Abia, Abia State.
The arbitrators power to award a remedy shall be limited to monetary damages. Should either party wish to seek injunctive relief or other non-monetary relief, such claims shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Abia State of Nigeria.
The arbitrator shall determine if there is any prevailing party, and the prevailing party shall be awarded only such fees and expenses as are permitted under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The fees for the arbitrator shall be paid equally by both parties. The parties understand and acknowledge that by agreeing to arbitration, they are giving up any right they may have to a judge or jury trial with regard to all issues subject to arbitration.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION PROVISION WHICH MAY BE ENFORCED BY THE PARTIES.