Personal Website Policy
Welcome to the FarmGreat.org website (the "Site"). These terms & conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by FarmGreat West Africa LLC. For the purposes of this website, "seller", "we", "us" and "our" all refer FarmGreat.org
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification. You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. Please note that other portions of this website may contain additional and/or different terms and conditions of use. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
In addition to associate personal replicating website, FarmGreat offer free financial support to associates for the purpose of building / developing blog/ personal website. FarmGreat does NOT do approvals of Websites, mainly due to the large size of the FarmGreat associate base and the fact that Websites can be changed immediately after an approval is given. For the purposes of this policy, your Facebook page, Twitter page, any other social media page are also considered your "personal" Websites.
With that in mind, our policy is pretty simple and can be boiled down to five basic suggestions:
1. Dont make FarmGreat and any associated programs, products, etc. look bad. Stay away from disparaging remarks and be sure to present your FarmGreat business professionally on your Website.
2. Stick strictly with information thats currently published on the FarmGreat Associate Center. Be sure to update your page so that any changes to the FarmGreat services, products, compensation program, etc. will be accurately reflected on your Website. TIP: An easy way to stay completely up to date is by checking the FarmGreat News site (https://farmgreat.org/News.aspx) and your Alerts page http://farmgreat.com/member/default.aspx) daily. You can also get this information via RSS subscription feed. Out-of-date/ deactivated sites will be denied goodwill benefits from FarmGreat admin and forum moderator.
3. Be nice! Professionalism requires civility and helpfulness to your prospective and current team members. Avoid false claims and unsubstantiated enticement statements from your FarmGreat Web pages:
4. You absolutely cannot portray yourself as FarmGreat Corporate or Fortress Crown Cash Inc. or any other of our company divisions. It MUST be clear to a casual observer you are an associate and NOT speaking for or directly representing FarmGreat Corporate or its divisions.
5. Income Guarantees: Under no circumstances should you suggest or imply that persons joining the FarmGreat associate program are guaranteed to earn income.
If youre unable to commit to these suggestions, do NOT attempt to operate a Website utilizing FarmGreat and/or Fortress Crown Cash Inc. information other than banners, which automatically update for you, provided you use the CODE as required and not install the actual banners.